Kitchen Coaching will help you reboot your family’s eating habits in a practical, painless, real life way.
Working with a Kitchen Coach is sort of like having a personal trainer. Together we will articulate your food and cooking goals and work toward them together—whether you want to eat more vegetables, learn to cook without recipes, take the stress out of family mealtimes, gain confidence in the kitchen, eat more locally and sustainably, enjoy healthy family dinners more often, or all of the above.
I offer individual private sessions and my Change You Life in the Kitchen Course, which includes a private day of in-home cooking and learning as well as ongoing sessions for continued support. These one-on-one sessions in your own kitchen are fully customized to you and your family’s eating habits, tastes, food restrictions, and schedule.
The benefits of working with me as your Kitchen Coach include:
- Quickly learn some basic skills that will help you gain confidence in the kitchen.
- Share more enjoyable, healthy, and delicious meals with your family on a regular basis.
- Worry less about your kids consuming potentially harmful chemicals or other unhealthy foods.
- Save money at the grocery store while buying the highest quality, freshest foods.
- Save time and reduce frustration by learning strategies for more efficient meal planning, grocery shopping, and kitchen organization.
- Improve your family’s health due to eating fewer processed, artificial ingredients and more fresh real food.
- Gain knowledge and clarity about what foods are truly healthy—and the easiest and most delicious ways to prepare them.
- Learn shopping strategies to stock your kitchen with foods that make life easier and healthier.
- Learn which kitchen tools and gadgets you really need, and how to use them like a pro.
- Gain the skills and confidence to be able to whip up amazing improvised meals in no time.
- Instill good eating habits, table manners, social skills, and an appreciation for real food and family mealtimes in your children.
- Learn strategies for helping picky eaters enjoy a wider variety of foods.
- Feel great about how and what your family eats.
- Never have another “What are we going to do for dinner?” crisis again!
For more information, pricing, and to sign up, CONTACT me today!
I also offer one-off private sessions to address specific, pressing needs. CONTACT me today for information on how to set up a private Kitchen Coaching session.