Change Your Life in the Kitchen!
Like a private cooking school in your own home, this complete kitchen-coaching course includes a day of cooking and learning in your own kitchen as well as ongoing one-on-one lessons for continued support.
This truly life-changing program will give you:
- A personalized plan for eliminating frustration around shopping and meal planning.
- Reduced stress and anxiety in the kitchen.
- Strategies for making family dinners more pleasant and helping picky eaters learn to enjoy more foods.
- New cooking skills and ideas to help you feel more confident in the kitchen.
- Inspiration for a renewed sense of excitement about cooking and family meals in general.
Private Day of Cooking
This hands-on, one-on-one day of cooking, learning, and eating in your own kitchen will get you on your way toward feeling comfortable planning and cooking delicious meals. The day is divided into three “courses,” with plenty of time in between for questions and answers—and eating!
- The first course focuses on the skills you need to be able to confidently whip up family meals.
- The second course will help you overhaul your pantry organization, meal planning, and grocery shopping so you always have the ingredients you need on hand.
- During the third course, we will use your new cooking and kitchen skills to create several delicious family meals.
At the end of the day, you will have some new culinary skills, a customized shopping list, and several containers of delicious, homemade (by you!) food to feed your family. (Six hours; either 9 a.m.-3 p.m. or 10 a.m.-4 p.m.)
Kitchen-Confidence Ongoing Lessons
Your hands-on sessions will cover various topics, such as creating an easy, stress-free weeknight-meal strategy, eating seasonally for optimal taste and health, stretching your budget by creating meal progressions, selecting and cooking fish and seafood, sauces for transforming meat and pasta, flavor profiles, overcoming obstacles to happy family dinners, veggie tricks for picky eaters, and fun meals that kids can help cook.
The last session will be available for whatever topic you’d like to cover—from a cumulative recap of your coaching program to how to prepare an incredible haute cuisine meal for 10. (Eight 1-hour sessions, to be scheduled once or twice a month.)
For more information and pricing for this Life-Changing program or to inquire about other kitchen-coaching options, CONTACT me today!