Are you in a dinner rut?
- Find yourself peering hungrily into the refrigerator at 5 p.m. with no idea what to make for dinner?
- Sick of wasting time making multiple trips to the grocery store every week?
- Shocked by how much money you spend on take-out and eating out?
- Concerned about your family’s eating habits and whether the foods you eat are really good for you?
- Not entirely satisfied with the taste and quality of the meals you do cook and how well they are received by your family?
- Wish your family had more time to enjoy real, delicious meals together?
- Tired of having the same cranky “what are we going to do for dinner” conversation every single day?
I believe that dinner can be one of life’s great joys.
Eating good food makes people happy and brings families together. It makes us slow down and appreciate what we have, it models good eating habits for our kids, it’s healthier than take-out, it can make every day a little special. And it doesn’t have to be so hard!
That’s why I’ve developed the REAL LIFE Meal Plan
This new and totally different program includes:
- Weekly REAL LIFE Meal Plans — These unique 4-day plans save your sanity by taking the hard part of dinner out of the equation, yet they still offer flexibility to account for real life. The plans are delivered right to your inbox on Fridays.
- Delicious Real Food — This is the heart of the program and what really sets it apart from other meal plans out there. These are meals you will actually want to eat! Every meal on the Meal Life Meal Plan is made from fresh, real food that tastes amazing and makes you feel great.
- Easy Recipes — These recipes allow you, whether you’re a novice or a seasoned home chef, to make delicious and healthy dinners using real, whole foods instead of unhealthy processed ones.
- Weekly Printable Grocery Lists & Pantry Reminders — You’ll be amazed at the time and money you can save when these are ready to go for you each week. Includes tips on what to buy organic, recommended brands, and helpful ideas for using leftovers.
- Personal Tips & Inspiration — I’m with you all the way because I really want you to become a confident and happy cook! These weekly tips are short and timely, and include encouragement, ideas for making things easier, and seasonal recommendations.
I love the Meal Plans—I just love them! Your pantry ideas are a Godsend and the recipes are divine. Thank you for the difference you’ve made in my family’s life. You’ll never know what it’s meant to me.— Christine, working mom, Denver
See below for a special BONUS gift for signing up today!
Read on for more details about the REAL LIFE Meal Plan…
Amid a lot of confusing food-related information and misinformation, one thing is clear:
The Standard American Diet (that’s SAD for short) is just plain bad for us. It consists mainly of highly processed convenience foods, fast food, restaurant take-out, premade ingredients, and packaged snacks. Most of these lack the healthy nutrients we need while being full of preservatives, pesticides, artificial colorings, sugar, and highly refined flours and oils that can make us sick, overweight, and, in fact, sad.
There are many reasons so many of us eat the way we do and often the main reason is we’re too busy to plan meals. I’ve found that when we don’t have a plan, even the best intentions and excellent cooking skills can be thwarted by busy schedules — and we end up resorting to unhealthy convenience foods, takeout, and fast food.
But I also get that meal planning can be a daunting task, especially on your busy weekends.
That’s where the REAL LIFE Meal Plan comes in!
- Delicious Recipes — family-friendly dishes but not “kid food.” If you’ve looked at other meal plan services, you might have thought the meals looked pretty unappealing. I know I did. On the other hand, these are the most-loved meals I make for my family. They taste, smell, and look delicious. Really.
- Real Food — doesn’t come in a package or have a long lists of unpronounceable ingredients. These are foods that would be at least recognizable to our great-grandmothers.
- 4-Day Meal Plans — offer built-in flexibility for when real life gets in the way. My experience is that having four days of planned meals is perfect because it leaves room for last-minute changes in plans, occasional evenings out, and “cook’s choice” nights.
- Friday Delivery — so you can shop whenever it makes sense for you.
- Easy to Modify — recipes can easily be adapted to vegetarian, gluten-free, or other specialized diets. Most meals serve a family of four. Larger families can easily double the recipes, and smaller ones will have more leftovers for lunches and future meals.
- Grocery Lists — printable and delivered right along with the recipes. These are incredibly valuable because they indicate what to buy organic and specific brands that are recommended.
- Personal Tips & Inspiration — the plan includes weekly tips from me, such as seasonal options, alternative ways to prepare certain dishes, and ideas for making dinner happen. I really want this to work for you, so am with you every step of the way!
Here’s a sampling of REAL LIFE Meal Plan recipes:
- Provencal Poached Fish
- Warm Chicken Salad with Potatoes & Kale
- Lentil Soup with Chipotle Yogurt
- Garlic Prawns
- Chicken Tacos with Avocado-Citrus Salsa
- Bistro-Style Steak with Roasted Potatoes & Arugula
- Salmon with Brocolli & Sticky Rice
- Asian Rice Bowls
- Frittata Pizzas
- Chicken Scampi
BONUS For Signing Up Today!
Sign up for the REAL LIFE Meal Plan (which easily pays for itself in 6 take-out meals!) and get the REAL LIFE Pantry as a FREE GIFT!
The Real Life Pantry is a complete lesson in shopping for and storing all the ingredients you need for healthy and delicious meals, including recommended brands, what to buy organic, and storage tips! You’ll refer to it again and again; I know I do!
This thorough and well-researched list is usually offered only to Real Life Delicious class participants!
Here are those sign up links again…
Especially with the REAL LIFE Meal Plan!